In other development news, I wrote a perl replacement for the Java transformer in XAE. I sent the patches to the creator of the package, but haven’t heard back.

I also sent them to the maintainer of the Debian package, and he seemed thrilled. Of course, it should make his job easier. The creator of XAE bundled the docbook stylesheets and did some unconventional stuff for the purpose of making it easy to install. All that work just gets in the way when you want to re-package the software, though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.